ATA 42S1 FHD EMMC SOFTWARE
ATA 42S1 LED TV EMMC dump file is shared for repairing purpose. If the ATA 42S1 LED TV does not turn on mean not leaving the standby position or the remote control is not responding and even the control buttons/keys on LED TV not working then EMMC dump file can be loaded.
If the ATA 42S1 LED TV is dead. Mean no power no indication light or indicator then first check the physical damage/burnt area, short circuit then power supply. In start check the fuse of main input if available then also check the power cable/wire continuity because in case of short circuit mostly the fuse burnt and cut off the
If both are found ok and ATA 42S1 LED TV is still dead then check the primary power circuit if found ok then test the secondary power circuit. In this case if fault diagnose in power supply and can be repaired then no need to load EMMC dump file the TV will be normal after repairing and if the standby light is indicating and the TV not leaving standby or not responding remote and also all the primary and secondary voltage of the main board of the ATA 42S1 LED TV are tested and found accurate then write EMMC dump file because it seems to be a software problem. I hope the issue will be resolved by rewriting EMMC memory.
For writing EMMC dump file in ATA 42S1 LED TV board, first of all save the backup of old EMMC data then erase the EMMC chip to clear any bad sector. After it write the given ATA 42S1 LED TV EMMC dump and then verify after completion. if verifies successfully then resold it again and check. In some cases the EMMC dump file is saved from the same board but the remote control may not match. In such cases use universal remote control.
Technical Specifications ATA 42S1 LED TV:
- Make/Brand: ATA
- Main Board/Chassis: TP.RT2982.PB801
- Power Source: 100-240V
- Rated Power Consumption: 85W
- Panel Info: LC420DUJ FHD
- Main Processor/Chipset: RTD2982DQ
- EMMC: 4GB
- Firmware Type: EMMC Backup
- Product User: ATA
- Product Model: 42S1
- Firmware Name: allupgrade_2982_92.img
- Firmware Info: CP86805_JP_TP_RT2982_PB801_EGYPT_LOGO_ATA_IR_RS36_LC420DUJ_SGE1_1920X1080_REF92
The attached firmware is backup dump file and can be loaded by a programming tool in case when LED TV stuck on Logo or Boot Screen or not leave the standby position.
Not for Update purpose if LED TV is working Normal. Always match Main board number before writing the EMMC Dump File. If you are not a technician or do not have any
experience of repairing electronic devices then do not play with this. In case of wrong file loaded, as a result, board may be dead. Admin Team is not responsible in
case of any damage/loss.
- ATA 42S1_TP.RT2982.PB801_FHD-EMMC.part01
- ATA 42S1_TP.RT2982.PB801_FHD-EMMC.part02
- ATA 42S1_TP.RT2982.PB801_FHD-EMMC.part03
How to Download Free Software for ATA 42S1 LED TV:
1. Click on the file part or Download Link, New Tab will open
2. Click on Free Download or Premium Download as per your account type
3. Check I’m not robot and wait for countdown timer to end
4. Click on Create Download Link
5. Ignore Popups and wait for Preparing Download Link
6. Click on Click Here To Download. Done