AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO Satellite Receiver
AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO flash dump file or the flash file is a boot information data with software/program of a satellite receiver, which is located at EEPROM, or Flash IC or Memory IC of AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO receiver. The main processor/Microcontroller retrieves the information from memory ic when it is power on to know how to work/boot.
If the Flash IC/Memory IC of the AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO receiver is damaged for any reason or its software/firmware malfunctions due to any reason then the Main controller does not get any boot/basic information and the satellite receiver AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO does not turn on. In this situation, we need to reprogram the flash ic of the AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO receiver with the matched hardware flash dump file to get the receiver in normal condition. A flash dump file of AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO is shared for technician/user support.
Information and Specifications of AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO:
- Manufacturer: AXIL6
- Box Model: T2+S2_COMBO
- Main Board: MB6801D_V1
- Main Controller or Chipset:
- Software Version:
- Box Type: Digital Full HD
- Flash Type: SPI SOP8/SOIC8
- Flash Memory: GD25Q32B
- Flash Size: 4 Mb
- Software Type: Backup Dump
- Download File Format: ZIP
- Download Type: Free
- Special Note:
- Given AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO receiver software is a backup dump flash file that can be loaded by a Programmer or with a Loader tool in the dead receiver or can be upgraded/downgraded in the working receiver by the USB Upgrade method or with STB Upgrade Tool. Flash Dump Files Team is not responsible for any type of damage/loss because of uploading/downloading the software.
Here is the download link of the AXIL6 T2+S2_COMBO dump file free download.
FOR MORE FLASH DUMP RECEIVERS CLICK HERE